My Experience about Teaching English for Young Learners.

Hello, my dearest reader(s)!

Nice to meet you!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Iin. Now I’m on 5th semester in University of Christian Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia. This is my first blog on Teaching English for Young Learners. I hope you enjoy my blog and improve your knowledge.

Today, I want to tell you about my experience of Teaching for young learners. Have you ever teaching for young learners or children?
If you ever to teach others especially children let me know your experience. You can submit it on comments. I’ll be waiting ;)

Well, I have to teach Young Learner when I was Senior High School. I didn’t teach on school but I teach my sibling. I teach her at home because she had English assignment.  Indeed, I was teaching her since her since she was a toddler. I teach her how to hold something, how to count one until ten in Indonesia and English. Other than that, the kinds of color. At that time, I was a 2nd grade in Elementary school. So, I have a colorful book. I use my book and my toys to teach her.



 When she was a primary school’s students, I was teaching her how to writing, reading and others. Yeaps! That is the main duty of an older sister. Usually, I was teaching her around academic if she had homework. For example in English subject. When she is 4th grade on Elementary school, she ever confused how to use Simple present tense and simple past tense. So I explained her with games and make an example sentences with her name and her friends. So, she remembered the example and distinguishes simple present tense and simple past tense easily. Not only in academic, but I teach her for non-academic. For example, in music, how to turn on a gas stove how to cook a simple food and others.



*Illustration


I have many experiences in teaching young learner easily because I have a sibling. But, I want to teach others Young Learners so I can improve my experiences. I think, it will be a good experience.

Well, that’s all for today. Thank you for enjoying this blog.

Stay safe and stay safe everyone!
See you on the next blog.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Vocabulary and grammar